Afternoon Feeds Discussion
- The Britney, Shane, Dan and Danielle alliance is as strong as ever. Danielle was pushing to get rid of Janelle because she "hates her" (a lot) but Dan and Britney were subtly steering her away from that plan and toward getting Frank out. Dan worked his magic mist mojo and convinced her to begrudgingly nominate Frank and Wil, while still hating Janelle. [Around 12:50-ish AM BBT]
- Janelle went up and had a long chat with Danielle last night, and seemed to have the Danielle Handbook with her. She kissed some royal ass and said all the right things and Danielle and Janie shook on working together. Danielle seemed to be genuinely enjoying the conversation, and Janelle even squashed the stupid "She didn't cheer for me!" hysteria. [Around 4 AM BBT]
- Boogie is defeated and depressed and hates the world. Doesn't trust anyone except Frank, but trusts Joe the most out of the others since he was honest to him about the blindside plan. Also said he trusts Janelle more than the others for the same reason, but also is really mad at her so idk. Has a massive hater boner for Dan (scorned lover issues) because he genuinely trusted him and wanted to work with him and he lied to his face the night before eviction. [Around ALL NIGHT BBT - all he did was whine tbh]
- Wil, Jenn and Ashley were talking late last night (shortly before the Janie/Dani HoH talk) about gunning for the coaches etc, and there was a very awkward fake-nice talk between Janelle and Wil 3:25 AM BBT, complete with some very hilarious shade from Janelle around 3:30 AM BBT.
- Everyone else is mostly scattered and scrambling, especially Boogie and Janelle's team. Boogie and Frank bashed Jenn and Ian to each other quite a lot and don't trust either of them. Ian basically got ZERO kudos from Boogie for how long he lasted in the HoH. Boogie and Frank are having a very long, very bitter pity party right now.