Normally I leave my song dedications for the end of my summary posts but today I'm going to switch it up in honor of how awesome the feeds were.
Janelle’s Team: Ashley, Joe, Wil
Dan’s Team: Danielle
Britney’s Team: Shane
Boogie’s Team: Ian, Frank, Jenn
Shane is HOH.
Ashley and Joe are nominated.
Wil is safe for the week.
Joe and Ian are HNs.
Shane won POV.
General game stuff
POV happened and Shane won.
Dan won a sushi party during the CC and invited the coaches and Danielle & Shane.
It was Wil's birthday and the HGs went crazy.
How about a breakdown of the best night in the house so far? If you have the feeds you should definitely watch this!
At about 8:50 the sushi party happened. Everyone was happy and joked around and had a nice time. The coaches went around and talked about who has surprised them the most.
Inside, the HGs who couldn't have sushi decided to throw their own party for Wil's birthday.
Around 9:23 Ian changed into his costume
Around 10:00 the real fun started. The HGs were chanting, doing body shots, joking, etc. Everyone was having a good time.
Around 10:09 Ian streaked
10:11 - SPIN THE BOTTLE TIME
10:23 - Danielle started playing her favorite game which is where she asks everyone around her questions about her. She was freaking out about her kiss with Shane and needed everyone else to freak out too. Gross.
10:26 - Ashley made the mistake of telling the girls that she wanted to kiss Frank so they made her do it. Ian made this face.
10:35 - Wil streaked and skinny dipped.
After this everyone calmed down and sat outside for a while. Things seemed kind of awkward between Shane and Danielle (he was standoffish). This sent Danielle into a tailspin which lead to some awkward conversations in the HOH room between Shane, Danielle, and Chaperone Britney.
Most of the HGs went to bed early and there was very little game talk.
And now for...
- Team Janelle isn't doing so great. Her team is on the outs this week and they have had tense conversations with Shane, Britney, and Frank.
- She is trying to get S/B to work with her and offered her wedding ring and Chanel earrings as collateral if she goes back on her word.
- Wants to save Joe over Ashley.
- Said mean stuff about Ian all day.
- Has a tiny crush on Frank and liked their kiss.
- Didn't like the kiss with Boogie.
- Knows he is the target for this week.
- His campaign tactic is telling people they should keep him so his kids can watch him on tv. I don't get it either.
- Nothing new to report.
- He is a fun drunk.
- It seems like she is open to working with Boogie.
- Was getting feisty today. During his conversations with Team Janelle he was really calling them out on their bullshit.
- Still chilling.
- He is very confidant that the coaches will be entering the game next week. He wants to set up an alliance between the guy coaches so he's been working on Dan & Danielle.
- Was on Supermarket Sweep which makes me seethe with jealously.
- If the option to trade players happens he will trade Shane for Jenn.
- Has a tiny crush on Ashley.
- Nothing new to report. He's got the week off now and he knows it.
- If he wins HOH next week he is targeting Wil & Ashley.
- Proposed a final three deal between him, Danielle, and Shane. They like the idea.
- Had a tense conversation with Team Janelle in the morning. He told them that he knows they have been throwing him under the bus.
- Nothing to report.
- I have no idea who Dan really wants to work with. He talked game with Britney and Boogie all day. He's being nice to Janie but not spending as much time with her as he did last week.
- Gave Danielle a lecture about cooling her showmance with Shane.
- Is crazy.
- Joe is still the target.
- Shane/Frank/Danielle are still tight.
- Team Janie is the scapegoat for the week.
I stole the screencaps from the following tumblrs.
This post is dedicated to the HGs for deciding to be fun on a night when I didn't have plans and didn't have work the next morning. They are so thoughtful.